3G Watchdog Professional displays your Cell and WiFi Internet information utilization:
* Cell (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS…), roaming & WiFi utilization counting
* Advanced information utilization prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude applications, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Utilization record with graph & CSV export
* Utilization by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* True Time site visitors graphs (community, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional vehicle-disable of cell community
* Knowledge utilization widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Cell community permit/disable widget (Android 2.3 – 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional vehicle-backup
* “Holo” user interface
* Account for every SIM with vehicle switch (necessitates a phone with a SIM – WARNING! could not get the job done effectively with twin-SIM phones).
* Import configurations & information from 3GW free of charge (do not uninstall 3GW free of charge ahead of importing!)
Translated in in excess of 20 languages.
* Does not count properly utilization on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5. Lollipop. You should call us for a refund, or if you want to enable us to repair this dilemma.
* On Android 5.+ the “Disable cell network” function does not get the job done (the cell information switch widget and the vehicle-disable aspect are both of those impacted). This is since on Lollipop the permit/disable function is no for a longer time accessible to 3rd-get together applications.
* Does not count properly worldwide utilization on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this dilemma impacts other information counting apps as effectively and is caused by a bug on the pill by itself. You could check out to check the “Calculate worldwide utilization from utilization by app” highly developed alternative as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Does not count properly worldwide cell utilization on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and maybe Galaxy Y. Difficulties ended up also documented with the Captivate Glide. Very same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see earlier mentioned).
If you run into difficulties and desire to enable to address the dilemma though offering the local community a possibility to get a greater 3GW Professional, you should send a mail to [email protected] with specifics.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
What is NEW
* Bug fixes and balance enhancements
* New counting method readily available for Android 6+ consumers (necessitates utilization information accessibility authorization). Report at [email protected] if it does not get the job done for you!
* REMINDER: 3GW involves an optional workaround (ROOTED products only) to get the cell community DISABLING aspect to get the job done once again on LOLLIPOP+ though Google built the function inaccessible to 3rd get together applications – Report at [email protected] if it does not get the job done for you!